Thursday, August 04, 2005

Loosey Knitter

Working on Sophie. This is actually my first time working w/ Cascade 220. Surprisingly nice. Much better than the Encore I've used for z's sweaters.

One thing I've noticed is that I can't gauge properly. I went down to a 10 and still can't hit the 16st/10cm gauge. I've decided to forge ahead on this project since it'll be felted anyway. Again, I do hope (gee, sensing a trend here?!) that I have enough yarn...maybe I should rename this Blog 'just one more stitch' or 'please, let me have enough', or 'that's a passle of yarn', or 'I lost my gauge in San Francisco' instead of 'yarn and teotwawki' (especially since the oil part has yet to input in any info)...

Also, been lazy and not posted pictures since I've been wrestling w/ our internet access. Will post soon.

No comments: