Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm such a joiner...but not a seamer

I joined the Fitted Knits KAL.

I haven't even gotten the button up yet, but I'm planning on doing the cropped cardi. I think I shall be using cotton-ease (old stuff). I have 5-6-7? balls of black somewhere. I bought it before the-time-it-wasn't-abundant. I started making a tank from SnB, but wasn't thrilled about it. Okay, it might have been that I had just learned to knit and hey, whatever.

Anyway, the cropped cardi is another sweater which I've looked at a bunch of different yarns for, but what joy! I found yarn in my stash. How cool is that. Okay, that's figuratively 'found'. I haven't looked for it yet. But I know I have it.

1 comment:

Stefaneener said...

It's such a nice bandwagon -- people are making really pretty tops.