I uhmm...decided to use the obligatory lime Cotton-ease for this cardi. I should tell you that I managed to have 5 40% coupons to use for procurement of this yarn. And I managed to have the same dyelot for 4/5 and the 5th is the same lot number, but without the 'A'. I figure that if I have to use the last skein (which I think I do), I'll split it and use for sleeves and I-cord or something...the colors don't look different.
As I am knitting (or is that was, since I cannot type and knit simultaneously -- no I don't have my voice recognition software right now)...I think that the front is just a tad well...might look great on a 20 something, but I want a bit more coverage. So, I've tweeked the pattern (already) and increased at the beginning and end stitches for a more fabric. I hope it looks okay.
Anyway, I'm at that boring raglan land...just knitting and purling back, with increases...back and forth...back and forth...me thinks it's time for the MS3 to start soon...back and forth...
Actually, it's an easy knit, so I'll stop complaining now. Oh, I started this sweater Sunday, June 24, 2007.