Saturday, September 08, 2007

Anna Banana

Everyone knows about SABLE.

I have NABLE.

NABLE-def. Niebling acquisition beyond life expectancy. There is no way that I will be able to knit all these...but I'm going to try.

I was reading Soo's blog about her new obsession with Nieblings. I commented on her blog that at least she didn't have an Excel spreadsheet to track Anna Nieblings...er...well...like I do. Of course after I compiled the thing, I realized that I've successfully reinvented the wheel. There's a version on the lace knitter yahoo group. I guess the nice thing is that I compiled it based on information on the web (I did not previously own any Anna mags).

Here's a picture of my Anna's thus far.

I'm in search of larger square Nieblings for a shawl...know of any (besides Lyra)?

I did start another doily without finishing my last one. Will finish the blue one today at the knitting group.

No comments: