Monday, November 06, 2006

Lacevember Activity

First activity for Lacevember...actually, I probably should go grab a button. Maybe tomorrow...

---------------
The knitting questions, or the usual suspects


How long have you been knitting? January 2005

How did you learn to knit? from book and friend

Favorite thing about knitting? endproduct

How long have you been knitting lace? a year ago, I made Liesel, but didn't 'catch the bug' until a couple of months ago

Favorite thing about knitting lace. It keeps my interest and is very cool


The yarn questions, or flash your stash

Favorite lace yarn? Misti Alpaca (mostly 'cause I haven't tried alot of others)

variegated or solids for shawls? depends of the pattern, mostly solids

Favorite lace color? all colors.


Technique, or show us your skillz

Circs or straights? both

Favorite lace knitting trick? doing nupps in parts

Lifelines? If so with what? only once, am too lazy now. I used crochet cotton.

Fancy blocking wires, or just sewing pins stuck in your carpet? wire from Ace Hardware


Pattern, or can you follow directions

shawls or lacey items? ummm...Yes!

triangle, rectangle, or circular shawls? I like the look of rectangle shawls, have made more triangle shawls, and would like to attempt circular shawls (once I get past the thought that circular shawls look like big doilies or tablecloths)

Charts or printed instructions? I love charts, but sometimes need to look at written instructions to confirm

Favorite lace you've knit? Eunny Jang's Print O'Wave

Favorite lace you want to knit? Someday, I'd like to do an Orenburg shawl in cobweb yarn


Just Fun, yup that's right, just for fun

Favorite jelly belly flavor? not a big fan of jelly bellies, red flavor?!

Tell me everything you know about Eric the Red.....all I know about him is that he was a Viking

Coke, classic or with lime? diet coke or diet coke w/ lime

Holiday carols, sing along, or wish they would be banned from all public airwaves? ban them! naw, they're okay

What is the definition of irony? seriously...seriously?!

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? 1

Why is my cat always puking in front of my son's bedroom door? because he can

What is your superhero power? with my super spidey sense, I know when my children are doing things that they shouldn't.

If the laundry is 9 foot by 11 foot (just dreaming, that's a big laundry room), and the walls are 8 feet tall, and you are going to tile the entire room in tiles that are 3 inches by 5 inches, what color should those tiles be? green

What's for dinner tonight? nachos

What is clogging my children's bathtub drain? hair

No comments: