Friday, October 14, 2005

Most Excellent!

I'm absolutely thrilled. I won a contest! yes. me. Most excellent. I read Two Sheep's blog and she had a contest (for her wedding anniversary). The contest asked readers to leave advice in her comment section on how to have a successful marriage. And guess what? I actually won. Okay, I didn't have pithy advice, but it was advice that has served us well. Pretty much say thank you for all the stuff that 'magically' gets done around the house. You all know you've got to thank those fairies.

June chose randomly and I was the big winner.

Thanks so much June! Now I'll have to figure out what to make w/ the beautiful yarn. (btw--her pic does the yarn much more justice than my pic).

Please let me know if you have any ideas as to what this gorgeous yarn should become...

No comments: