Thursday, October 06, 2005

Knit and knit and knit in public

Well, I want to finish LucyII, so while waiting for my car to be fixed (sounding like a truck due to a hole in the muffler and squeeking like a banshee since I have no more brakes left), I hung out at Cafe Trieste (Annex) in Berkeley and worked on the strap... knit and knit and knit. 40 inches of knitting 17 stitches...my brain is numb. my fingers are even getting bored. But, I will perservere and finish the darn thing. Once the long strap is done, just the short strap. That'll be a snap. (I'm at about 36" by my crude measurements).

The coolest thing was that I was also reading. Yep, reading and knitting. Knitting and reading. And in public. However, I think that maybe part of the reason why I'm getting bored doing the strap is due to the book being a little slow. I'm reading ... gee, I don't even remember the title. Man, that's sad. It's the newest book by Deavers, the author of The Bone Collector. Made into a movie w/ Denzel and Angelina.

I'm sorry I haven't posted any pics, but I will have a before and after pic of Lucy II when I'm done.

No comments: