Wednesday, February 13, 2008

first ever tag

I've been tagged by fleegle to list 7 facts about myself:

1. I don't have a nickname.


2. I'm sort of double-jointed. When I put my palm flat on a table, I can lift my fingers up to ~45degrees.


3. Up until the age of 7, I got extremely car sick. But it mostly went away by the time I was 8. I still can't read while a passenger, and can only knit dishcloths in the car (yes, this is considered 'good'. Can you imagine how terrible my motion sickness was as a child?!)


4. I get lost a lot. When I was 17, I got lost when I went on vacation in Japan. To this day, I'm not sure how I got back to where I was supposed to be (especially since I don't speak Japanese).


5. I did synchronized swimming for a summer between 4th and 5th grade despite the fact that I wasn't a very good swimmer.


6. People often mistake me for someone else. I must just have that kind of face. The oddest one is that although I've never met Lacefreak, I've been mistaken for her on a couple of different occasions by different people (and I'm pretty sure we don't look alike at all).


7. When playing games that involve dice, I freakishly am able to roll a lot of doubles (and lots of double sixes).
Tagging 7 people is difficult. I'll have to ponder that a bit.

2 comments:

fleegle said...

If I had your hands and my elbows, I could join a circus.

I think you and LaceFreak are both of Asian descent, yes? And you are both superb lace knitters, so people might hazard a guess. Just a guess, there!

Knitting Linguist said...

I'm glad the carsickness went away -- that's not a fun affliction at all! And I'm with you on the lost thing; I am occasionally truly directionally challenged. I have found some neat stuff whilst being lost, though!