Sunday, February 11, 2007

Non-knitting post Today was z's birthday

Can't believe that it's already been 4 years. Four years ago, I stopped in at my lovely OB's office and was told to get going to Alta Bates, they would have a room for me and that the induction was going to commence that day. Four years ago, I called z's dad to tell him that I'd like to have Korean food for lunch (since I knew that they were going to not let me eat once I got to the hospital). Four years ago, we were trying to figure out what to name him. And four years ago, our most amazing fun intelligent son was born.

This was his first real kids party. He invited 7 of his friends (mostly girls, go figure) and we invited some of our friends and we had a really nice bowling party at the local AMF. I highly recommend this if you happen to have a birthday during rainy season (of course, the one day it didn't rain? yep, on his birthday). Oh well. It was stress-free and everyone seemed to have fun.

1 comment:

Stefaneener said...

Happy birthday! and happy birth-day to you, too.

I'm glad you had a lovely time. Bowling -- maybe we should think about that for my Thing 1's upcoming. . .