Sunday, December 23, 2007

Timmy's mom

Hee. Here's Timmy's mom.

Timmmy's mother
Specs:
Pattern: Shaun the Sheep & Friends Mobile
yarns: same as Shaun
needles: US2
time started: Dec 13, 2007
time finished: Dec 14, 2007

The curlers were sections of straw with yarn wrapped around. And you all know my pet peeve about glue so the curlers were sewn on using Cebelia #30 (left over from the doily). I was going to make a scarf, but I thought I'd make her a shawl instead. Here's a picture of the mini triangular shawl.

minishawl for sheep a

This is the pattern for the main portion of 0484/15 shawl. I think I may have to make a big one for me. And unfortunately, I don't know what this pattern is called. Please let me know if you've seen it elsewhere.

1 comment:

fleegle said...

She is totally adorable! I finally got the yarn from England last week. I can't decide which one to do first :)

Have a lovely holiday!