Wednesday, October 03, 2007

L is for Library

Took A to the library this last weekend and met fellow knitter Renaissance Woman for a bit of knitting. I was hoping that A would decide to fall asleep on the way there, or at least while there, but no go. I did manage to get in about an hour of knitting (mostly untangling) on my take-around project (top down cardi).

It was very pleasant to sit and knit and chat a bit. I hope to be able to make it on a more regular basis. Not that I need more knit nights...On our island, there is now Monday night at Julie's (I go to), Tuesday night at Xtown, Thursday night Alameda Yarn Co., Friday night craft night at Julies, and now Sunday afternoons at the library. I only go to one knitting group a week, but I might make that 2 a week if Sundays continues.

Oh, the group is set up by Renaissance Woman on Ravelry.

No comments: