Friday, November 23, 2007

Holy Lyrabunga!

Altho' I've hit NABLE* status, I still check ebay once in awhile to see if there's something I haven't seen.

And oh, my goodness. A German copy of Anna with Herbert Niebling's amazing Lyra pattern in it is selling right now for $150 plus shipping! uhmmm. For one pattern. In German. And the auction isn't over yet. And it's over $150! Did I mention it's for a magazine? An old magazine. Okay, it's got the most awesome pattern.


Hey, I will sell my English version of Anna (I believe it's much more rare) with the Lyra pattern in it for that price and I'll include shipping and insurance if in the US. Hee. Not that any of my readers would be interested because you all have your own copies already.

Lyra

Okay, I've got to get back to xmas knitting and another Niebling...I'm also a bit tired since I got up at 3:45am to hit the Black Friday sales. Unfortunately, they ran out of mp3 players 4 people ahead of me in line at Old Navy, oh well. But I did get a couple of nice presents for the family, so all's good...


*NABLE-Niebling Acquisition Beyond Life Expectancy

No comments: