Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Fun Fur?!

I've got a new project commissioned by the Creature. She wants mommy to knit her a Grumpy Old Troll. Here's a pic.

Okay, it looks like this will be a pretty easy knit. But I'm now in search of fun fur. Yep, yellow, and TWO shades of orange fun fur! If you think it can be knit w/ something else, please let me know**. I've got all sorts of yarns, but nothing in these colors (apparently, I don't work in this color palette).

**I really don't want to spend $50 on 'fancy' yarns for this project.

Anyway, I'm going to find the camera and take some pics of projects today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you sew at all, but if I were making a Grumpy Old Troll, I believe I'd be sewing him out of felt.

fleegle said...

I don't have any orange yarn at all...um, if you buy some orange fun fur, please post a picture so we can all die laughing :)

Penny said...

I've acquired a fairly small quantity of orange fun fur that might be the right sort of colour for the beard - its yours if you want it.